Dennis Green, President of Green Com, Inc. is an award-winning, public relations professional with over 35 years of experience throughout the Inland Empire region. His strengths include community outreach, media relations, crisis management and developing and implementing successful public awareness campaigns for major freeway improvement projects. Mr. Green has successfully mitigated all community issues since he began work in 1989.
In 1989, while working for Caltrans, Mr. Green implemented the Construction Liaison Program which is still in use today. This is an outreach program that engages major stakeholders and partners while construction activities are ongoing. Mr. Green has a very well rounded background in the construction and transportation industries as a former owner of a construction firm, heavy equipment operator and Construction Liaison for Caltrans. His past experience as “owner” and “contractor” has given him the
unique ability to effectively communicate with the public, contractors, elected officials and engineers.
Mr. Green is currently consulting with various public agencies and private companies with an emphasis in the transportation industry. He is a California Department of Transportation approved partnering facilitator and a member of the International Partnering Institute.
Awards & Recognition
- 2012 Partnering in Motion Award (Gold) – Big Bear Bridge Project
- 2012 Internation Partnering Institute Award (Sapphire) – Route 58 Overlay Project
- 2011 Caltrans Excellence in Partnering Award (Gold) – I-15 Mountain Pass Improvement Project
- 2010 Caltrans Partnering Success in Motion Award (Silver) – I-15 Mountain Pass Improvement Project
- 2010 National Partnership for Highway Quality – Making a Difference – Partnering (Bronze) – I-15 Mountain Pass Improvement Project
- 2010 Caltrans Excellence in Partnering (Silver) – Route 38 Asphalt Rubber Seal Coat Project
- 2010 Caltrans Excellence in Partnering (Silver) – Route 78 Improvements Project
- 2009 Polaris Award – Created and implemented Public Awareness Campaign for 60/91/215 Design/Sequencing Project in Riverside, CA
- 2007 Unanimous Resolution by the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors for Outstanding Serviceto the Tri-Communities of Wrightwood, Phelan and Pinon Hills
- 2007 Riverside City Unified School District Superintendent’s Honor Roll for service to the Riverside Unified School District
- 2006 Resolution from Senator George Runner and Assemblywoman Sharon Runner for Outstanding Workon 138 Widening Project in the Tri-Communities of Wrightwood, Phelan and Pinon Hills
- California Transportation Foundation’s Tranny Award (2001): State Route 18 Rural Highway Project
- Governor’s Safety Award (2000): Street Smarts for Kids
- Caltrans Director’s Sustained Safety Accomplishment (2000): Street Smarts for Kids
- Created, directed and implemented Public Awareness campaign for I-10 that received Polaris Award(Public Relations Society of America 1999): Outstanding Community Relations Program for I-10 High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) Widening Project
- Created, directed and implemented Public Awareness campaign for I-10 that received Polaris Award(1999): Outstanding Ongoing Public Relations Program for I-10 High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) Widening Project
- The Silver Award (1999): Public Awareness and Business Coordination during major construction projects
- The Silver Award (1997): Public Awareness and Business Coordination for State Route 74 Highway Project
- Sustained Superior Accomplishment Award (1994): for Issue Management and Problem Solving